Vinya Orlina Blanc 2018
Grapes: White Grenache, Macabeo, Rosé Grenache, Alexandria Muscat
- White Grenache (70%)
- Macabeo (15%)
- Rosé grenache (special local grenache variety) (10%)
- Alexandria Muscat (5%)
White wine obtained exclusively from free-run juice and separately fermented at controlled temperature in cement tanks.
Between 8 ºC and 10 ºC.
White wine of pale yellow color with golden reflections. In nose fruity aromas with slight touches of citrus stand out. In mouth is a wine with volume, very balanced and with a very nice ending.
HARMONY WITH FOOD
Perfect with Sea food, fish, and white meats, as well as certain light cheese varieties.
- GUIA DE VINS DE CATALUNYA 2017 – Vinya Orlina White 2015 – 8,86
- GUIA DE VINS DE CATALUNYA 2016 – Vinya Orlina White 2014 – 7,80
- GUIA DE VINS DE CATALUNYA 2015 – Vinya Orlina White 2013 – 8,33
- GUIA DE VINS DE CATALUNYA 2014 – Vinya Orlina White 2012 – 8,73
- GUIA DE VINS DE CATALUNYA 2013 – Vinya Orlina White 2011 – 8,74